Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables. It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 150 staff covering various locations in Europe.
Sakura Services offers customers the best solutions, not only with high-quality products but also with excellent services. Our vision is to offer our customers in histopathology tangible added value, innovative solutions & best-in-class customer care to enhance laboratory efficiency. We know how to cope with the high demands in health care. For this new Business Unit, we are looking for an ambitious
International Laboratory Workflow Consultant (LEAN)
This consultant acts as a laboratory workflow specialist and provides on-site advice to end-users. Goal: to enhance laboratory processes efficiency. In this role, you are the project leader for implementation roadmaps of our products based on LEAN & Project management principles. You are able to develop new formats and tools to enhance the utility rates and improve the laboratory workflow by your consultancy. You are the expert, the trainer and the advisor for the entire Sakura Finetek Europe organisation regarding Lean & Six Sigma principles.
- an excellent advisor
- a customer focused LEAN Six Sigma specialist
- convincing and encouraging when it comes to motivating people
- willing and able to travel regularly 50-70% of your time
- a pragmatic problem solver
- a solid background in medical diagnostics
- several years’ experience within an international business environment
- finished a higher vocational education or university (relevant Bachelor or Master Degree)
- a sound understanding how to produce a business model
- the ability to analyse, understand, report and implement changes in a laboratory
- feel at home in a small international customer facing team
- know how to communicate at all levels
- connect, communicate and partner naturally with our colleagues and clients
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written.
- speak the customer´s language
Join an ancient company with a young and ambitious team. Our culture is friendly and open. Sakura Finetek is a top player in the market because we focus on our staff the way we focus on our customers.
Development of our people enables growth, especially internationally. Sakura´s offers an interesting package including a company car, an attractive bonus and a pension plan.
Most importantly we are interested in what drives you to be successful!
Interested in speaking to us?
We appreciate hearing from you by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form.
Should you require any further information regarding the International Laboratory Workflow Consultant (LEAN) vacancy, please do not hesitate to email Paul van der Hove (Recruitment) email@example.com